Monday 14 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey

This week for the Summer Learning Journey my group and I did a activty to find different materials for a experiment.

First my group looked around the class room to get the materials we need for our experiment and I also did a video of showing our materials that we got and a another video of the scavenger hunt.

Then my group took pictures of the stuff we got and we also did a slide of what we did.

I loved this activty because it was fun doing a scavenger hunt.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Fala,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done on collecting all the materials! You’ve made a great slideshow too, I’m very impressed by the fact that you included videos and images. Your colour choices are also awesome!

    Unfortunately I don’t have access to the videos, are you able to share them please.

    What sort of experiments do you think you’ll be using your equipment for? What other things around the classroom and home do you think you could use to build science experiments?

    Good job on starting the Summer Learning Journey, I look forward to seeing all your future blog posts! What activities are you most excited for?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.