Tuesday 15 December 2020

Fishy False Teeth| Summer Learning Journey

Today I did a new activty from the Summer Learning Journey the activty was Fishing False teeth.

First I listened to the video to see what to do for this task.

Next I read the text about the story and I also wrote the answers for the template that I did.

After my other task was to watch the video and guess what there saying then I started on my comic and wrote what I think they're saying.

I really like this task because the comic was fun to write your own words on the template.




4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fala,

    Thank you for sharing your comic strip and description of what you did during the activity. I bet you had a lot of fun!

    I liked the part where the man said “let's go back to fishing” after losing his teeth. I think he was embarrassed!

    I’m glad you liked creating the comic. Do you like writing stories? This is another fun way of telling a story.

    I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    Mā te wā,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Charlotte
    Thank you for commenting on my Summer Learning Journey blog post.I kind of do like to write stories do you like writing stories in your own time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Fala,

    I used to love writing stories as a teenager but haven't written any in a long time! Although now that I'm a teacher, reading students stories inspires me to do more writing. I bet you and your class inspire your teacher in lots of ways too!

    Keep up the awesome work,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Charlotte,

      It must've been a long time for you since you were a teenager.You are doing a good job as a teacher even though I'm not there and my class do inspire my teachers. How was it when you first begin as a teacher?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.