Friday 18 December 2020

Haiku Poem

I did a another activty called a Haiku poem for the Summer Learning Journey.

The first thing I did was watched the video to what to for the Haiku poem task.

Next I did a background that relates to my poem then I did the sentences.

After I made a copy of the template. The first sentence was the five syllable also the second sentence had seven syllable. The last sentence had 5 syllables.

This was a fun activty to because I learnt how to do syllables in a sentence.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Fala

    Ben here again from the SLJ commenting team.

    Well done e kare, you’ve nailed the haiku structure. It’s always great too when students share their process for completing the activity so thank you for doing that.

    Have you written poetry before?

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.