Tuesday 22 December 2020

My Hana Kōkō Design

 Today I have carried on with yesterdays task and that was My Hana Kōkō Design.

First I watched the video for the instructions then thats when I started to design.

Next I watched the last two videos then I was done with my design.

Later I wrote what my design was called and who was I was inspired from. I didn't write the answer for  was it something in your town or city because I wasn't sure what to write.

This was a fun activty to do because you get to do your own design.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Fala my name is Dahran and I am a year 5 at Owairaka school in Auckland. I really like your design because it fits perfectly with summer. I also liked how you explained to your audience about what you have done. Hope you have a great holiday with your family!🏖
    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Fala

    Ben here from the SLJ commenting team.

    Your Hana Kōkō is going to be cruising in these groovy threads that you’ve designed for them. The bucket hat is my favourite part.

    I’ve been impressed by how many blogs you’ve posted, keep up the great work!

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fala

    What a great design that captures the feeling of summer. You have put good thought into this. I'm sure that you would look great in this.

    Very good to see that you are involved in the Summer Learning Journey. I am sure you have much to share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.