Thursday 12 September 2019

Duffy Role Model


This week we went to a Duffy assmbely. Their was a role model and his name was Jamie Wall he introduce him self then we had to guess were does work for then a boy said that he was Aurthur but that was a good guess but he works at a ruby place. Then he made a video for us and we watch the video it was very cool because it showed us where he works and it had pictures it showed us then the video finish. Then he showed us a book and it was called Brothers in Black then he told us
that he worte the book and he told us how he got the pictures it he searches up a rugby photo then he told us every thing. After that he and Mr Johnston handed out the duffy books.

I had this book because it was for my baby sister and she likes safari animals so I can read to her if I read to her she would love this book and it look like that she can learn about safari animals then she will like to read I really hope she likes this book.






I chosed this book because I like owl diaries and I have never been to pumpkin farm but hopefully I would love this book and I will read at home .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.