Tuesday 17 August 2021

Reasons

First I thought of which topic and argument should I do then my argument was kids should pick their own subjects at school. I made a document fill in my ideas of why kids should pick their own subjects at school


Next I wrote done my reasons and said why kids should be able to pick their own subjects and I got websites that are like  my arguments. I also wrote a lot reasons and I put the link next to my reasons and facts


Last I did was searched for more websites and I wrote down more reasons, and facts I put my reasons next to the website where I got that information.


I enjoyed this because we get to do argument on what we agree on and what should stop or do around the world this was fun to do add more facts do a topic that is easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.