Thursday 6 August 2020

Kiwi Sport: Swiming

Today I practised my water safety skills at the Lagoon Pools.

The first skill I practised was gliding. To do gliding I did a big push when my face was in the water and my arms were out in front of my head in a straight body.

Then I practised to dive through the hoop. To do it well I put my arms behind my head then I went through the hoop.

Later I practised to float on my back.  I floated on my back and I kicked while I was floating on my back.

After I practised rotation from front to back. To do rotation from front to back you put  your face in the water and then roll to your back and kick.

I got better at gliding but I need to improve arm strokes.

L.I. develop knowledge of water safety.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.